Tuesday, May 25, 2010

read these books about dogs!


Here are a couple books I enjoyed, and, even if you don't like to read, if you're a dog caregiver, I think you may enjoy them. They're quick reads, hilarious, and clever. Not much else to say about them. I don't like to give it away. I worked at a bookstore for two years. You should just take my word for it. and just a sidenote, I hate the label "dog owner". People don't "own" their dogs. The way I look at it, they own us.
Living with a dog is such a most awesome calling and an expensive responsibility. You really have to love and be ready for a 10-20 year responsibility. I mean, why else would we walk 'em around and pick up their crap if we didn't love them?
Oh yeah, so here are da books.

BOOKS ABOUT DOGGIES THAT YOU SHOULD READ...really:

No comments:

Post a Comment